Crafts and Their Characteristic about Curtain Material
1. Print: The technology that is printing colors or patterns on grey fabric through way of transfer printing and rotary screen printing is called print, which has feature of bright colors and abundant and delicate patterns.
2. Jacquard: It is the uneven patterns woven by warp and weft of textiles.
The differences between print and jacquard:
Printed fabric is a material that the patterns are printed on the cloth which has been woven. There are many choices to choose.
Jacquard fabric is a material that the patterns form as the cloth is weaving. After that, choosing patterns are impossible.
3. Embroidery: It is a craft that using a needle with thread penetrate the fabric as requested. Through this way, using embroidery thread forms a variety of patterns and colors. There are flat embroidery, sequin embroidery, towel embroidery, ribbon embroidery and soluble yarn.
4. Dyed fabric: According to pattern need, the fabric with colored patterns that are interweaved by dying yarn that is classified, which has feature of good color fastness, clear texture and high dimensional sense.
5. Cut pile
6. Flocking: Fiber villus are attached to the fabric surface, which make the flocking material has strong dimensional sense. For the features of sound absorbing and moisture absorption, flocking decorative fabric is used widely in the filed of home textiles.
7. Cutting motif
8. ETCHED-OUT: Cover or blend warp polyester with fibers, such as cotton, viscose and linen to weave into fabric. According to the nature of different acid stability, using physalis corrodes and chars the fiber that is not acid-proof (cotton, viscose and linen) to retain the acid-proof polyester fiber so as to form translucent patterns. That is called ETCHED-OUT. Using this craft, the patterns are unique and obvious and have clear outline and smooth tactile impression.
9. Gold/Silver print
10. Hand-painted: It uses eco-friendly coatings to paint by hand. The patterns are very delicate and elegant. This craft is practical at the same time, and has ornamental value.
11. Crumple: Because of the craft, the width usually narrower than common width. It is usually during 130cm to 135cm.
12. Physical wrinkle: Take advantage of the nature of high temperature resistance and shrinkage to form folds during the producing process.
13. Warp knitting: Using a few yarn threads wave the patterns in longitudinal sequence along the cloth.